- January 01, 2009
Bethesda, MD | RadTech Intl. will present uv.eb WEST 2009 at the Sheraton Gateway Hotel at LAX in Los Angeles, CA, February 17-18. The two-day conference also will include a tabletop exhibition.
The conference will provide presentations and demonstrations by industry suppliers and users targeting the environmental, economic, energy-saving, and performance benefits of ultraviolet and electron beam technology.
Educational sessions will include the following topics of discussion:
- Intro to UV/EB Technology;
- Advanced UV/EB Technology Courses;
- Practical Polymer Chemistry for the UV/EB Professional short course;
- Photovoltaic Applications for UV/EB Curing;
- Inkjet to Convention Printing: Sustainability & UV/EB Curing;
- UV/EB Curing for Industrial Applications: Metal & Plastic Coatings.
For more information visit www.radtech.org.
What's happening at your company? Send your news to firstname.lastname@example.org.