Corona, Flame, Plasma
- October 21, 2013
“Getting Started with Corona Treatment” uses an interactive approach to explain the fundamentals of corona treating
- June 13, 2013
Strategic Alliance is expected to benefit both companies with new customer bases and marketing segments
- May 08, 2013
Company joined Texas Tech University in study showing spunbonded PP nonwoven fabrics treated with atmospheric plasma have improved breathability
- February 27, 2013
Plastimetal line is said to save space and offer high-definition treating
- February 14, 2013
Corona treating basics and handling thin films in and out of treaters are the subjects of two March webinars
- February 06, 2013
Segmented electrode for Coroflex systems said to provide consistently high level of treatment
- April 11, 2012
Designed to take on high temperatures, PFE’s rolls for flame treating are offered in two finishes
- December 08, 2011
Recognized for productivity, ecology, and economy, Plasma4 surface treatment is said to offer long-lasting treatment and low gas consumption
- May 01, 2011
Air Treat enables pattern treating and remote electrode segment actuation. Operators can set treater electrode segments from the operator interface and
- March 01, 2011, By Enercon Industries Corp.
If you're in the converting industry, you're likely amazed by the continually changing landscape of technically innovative products and processes. They
- August 01, 2010, Edited by Claudia Hine, Managing Editor
- July 14, 2010
- March 01, 2010
- March 01, 2010
- January 01, 2010
- May 01, 2009, By Enercon Industries Corp.
Confused by the terminology surrounding surface treatment? Learn how corona, gas corona, and true atmospheric plasma treaters differ to find the best system for you.
- July 01, 2008, By David Argent Contributing Editor
- March 01, 2008, By Edward Boyle, Contributing Editor
- January 01, 2008
- July 01, 2007, By Edward Boyl,e Contributing Editor
- April 01, 2007, By Timothy J. Walker, TJWalker & Assoc. Inc.
This is the first of four columns on baggy webs, starting with understanding the problems they create. To most converters, the ideal web is one that is
- October 31, 2006, PFFC staff
- November 30, 2004, Nsenga Byrd Thompson, Associate Editor
- November 01, 2003, Edited by Claudia Hine Senior Editor
- April 01, 2003, Dr. Richard M. Podhajny, Ph.D., Contributing Editor
- February 01, 2003, Rory A. Wolf, Enercon Industries Corp.
- December 01, 2001, Deborah Donberg, Managing Editor
A new production line at Optimum Plastics is the impetus for a new, portable corona treater system from Corotec Corp.
- October 01, 2001, PRESS RELEASE
- February 01, 2001, A. Yializis, Sigma Technologies Intl. and David A. Markgraf, Enercon Industries
- December 01, 2000, Teresa Koltzenburg, Senior Editor