- January 01, 2008
- Dri-Tec Mfg. Group moves its corporate office and manufacturing facility to the SMT machine and tools building in Green Bay, WI. Though still independent, Dri-Tec will use SMT's 50,000 sq ft of machine shop and assembly space to manufacture its coaters, laminators, and flexo presses.
- Tidland Corp., Camas, WA, completes a 54% expansion of existing manufacturing facilities in Keene, NH, to improve efficiency and reduce delivery times for winding products.
- Sartomer Co., Exton, PA, relocates its corporate office in Asia to Unit 1196, 11/F, DCH Commercial Centre 25, Westlands Rd., Quarry Bay, Hong Kong; +852-2161-0600.
- The TMI Group of Companies, Ronkonkoma, NY, a global manufacturer of testing instruments, acquires Lako Tool, Perrysburg, OH, a manufacturer of replacement sealing jaws and laboratory testing instrumentation.
- Alcan Packaging Food Americas, Chicago, IL, is named the 2007 Supplier of the Year by the American Meat Inst. (AMI). The award is given to a supplier member of AMI that partners with meat and poultry processors to achieve industry goals.
- Interfilm Holdings, Easley, SC, a national value-added distributor of industrial films, acquires the business and assets of Brushfoil, Guilford, CT. Brushfoil is a global manufacturer of brushed films and papers.
Find more news at www.pffc-online.com