- August 27, 2002, PRESS RELEASE
PAINESVILLE, OH, USA—Avery Dennison says it will exhibit a variety of products and services around the theme "Ideas that work for you," at the upcoming Labelexpo Americas show. According to the pressure-sensitive material supplier/developer, it will utilize the narrow web venue to highlight such innovations as:
- Fasson Advantage: unique service programs designed to support narrow web converters in the areas of productivity, profitability, and growth;
- Expanded electronic solutions for interactive, round-the-clock access to the information and resources converters need;
- The latest trends in high-performance materials like metallized conformables for the personal-care market; and
- Enhanced capabilities in label substrates for private branding and other on-demand printing that offers flexibility, cost-effectiveness, and full color in a single source.
Labelexpo Americas is slated for September 10 - 12, 2002, at the Donald E. Stephan Convention Center, Rosemont (Chicago), IL. Find out more about the show at labelexpoamericas.com.