- December 27, 2002, PRESS RELEASE
Creo Americas Inc.
3 Federal St., Billerica, MA 01821
978/439-7000 (ph); 978/439-7031 (fax)
BOSTON, MA -- Last week, Creo Inc. announced the relocation of its headquarters for North, South, and Central America. The prepress and digital workflow product manufacturer says it will make its new home in a 90,000-sq-ft facility just outside of Boston, MA, USA; the building will house the entire executive, sales and marketing, training, and customer service team as well as a 7,500-sq-ft demonstration center, adds Creo.
States Larry Letteney, president of Creo Americas: "We are pleased to open our new Creo Boston facility. [The company] has assembled the finest team of professionals serving the graphic arts industry. With this team under one roof, our service to customers will be taken to even higher levels of efficiency."
Among the products Creo makes:
- image capture systems
- inkjet proofers
- thermal imaging devices for films, plates, and proofs
- professional color and copydot scanning systems
- workflow management software
- on-press imaging technology
- components for digital presses
- color servers for high-speed, print-on-demand digital printers