- October 29, 2010
CHICAGO, IL | McCormick Place will once again be home to H.A. Bruno’s Converting & Packaging Printing Expo (CPP), co-located with the Packaging Machinery Mfrs. Inst.’s (PMMI) Pack Expo Intl. and featuring the following value-added elements for a complete supply-chain experience:
• The Processing Zone houses latest processing technologies.
• The Confectionery Pavilion, sponsored by the National Confections Assn., showcases innovations from the candy and snack food sectors.
• The Brand Zone, back by popular demand, features the latest solutions in convenience, portability, recyclability, and portion control, as well as access to all the technologies necessary to get products from the plant to the retail shelves.
• The Showcase of Packaging Innovations, sponsored by Dow Chemical Co., highlights winning global packaging design trends.
• The DistriPak Pavilion, sponsored by the National Paper Trade Assn., is dedicated to packaging and paper distributors, offering attendees a new way to find leading industrial packaging distributors and manufacturers of machinery and materials who sell through the distribution channel.
• The Food Safety Summit Resource Center debuts offering opportunities to explore and solve food safety concerns.
• The Reusable Packaging Pavilion, sponsored by the Reusable Packaging Assn., (RPA) will also debut with a focus on reusable packaging that offers brand owners economic, environmental, and social benefits.
For CPP Expo converter attendees, material and machinery/equipment solutions will address the food & beverage, household, pharmaceutical and personal care industry sectors, including tag/label, flexible packaging, corrugated, and folding carton manufacturing technology.
Leo Nadolske, president of CPP Expo, projects, “CPP EXPO 2010 in Chicago will be a show to see. Pre-registered attendance has already passed the number of attendees from our 2008 show, and sales for our 2011 CPP in Las Vegas are brisk.”
To attend these co-located shows, click here.