- December 05, 2013
FORT MILL, SC | The Assn. of International Metallizers, Coaters and Laminators (AIMCAL) reports its Converting School's new online options allows you to take our courses at your pace, as your schedule allows. Online courses are video recordings of organization’s classroom courses, so you receive the same instruction as those who attended in person, without the travel expense.
New online courses include the following:
• Adhesion and Adhesives for Converters
• Web Handling and Converting
• Web Winding: Machines, Mechanics, and Measurements
• Web Slitting Technology
• Drives in Web Handling (coming soon)
• Optimizing Extrusion-Based Lamination and Coating Technology (coming soon)
• Solution Preparation and Mixing (coming soon)
AIMCAL says each course is organized to bring real-world experience and knowledge to the technical and production challenges facing the converting industry. Though all of the courses include theory, emphasis is placed on practical problem-solving techniques.
Courses are designed for engineers and other experienced converting professionals including lead operators, foremen, and maintenance, quality assurance, sales, and customer service personnel. Course content is tailored to manufacturers and converters of web products and also to machine builders, component suppliers, and material suppliers.