- August 30, 2005, pffc-online.com
HAGUE, THE NETHERLANDS—FINAT will present "Emerging Markets—Adding Value to Labels." These five seminar sessions will take place Thursday, September 22, 2005, at Labelexpo Europe.
The sessions include:
- What are the business opportunities in Eastern Europe?
- Emerging label materials markets in Eastern Europe
- Country report on the Russian labeling market
- Country report—Czech Republic
- The self-adhesive label market in Turkey—trends and developments
- East-West linkages—how to take mutual advantage of comparative strengths?
- To provide an overview of the trends and developments in Eastern Europe, one year after the EU enlargement, both from a general political, economic and socio-cultural perspective.
- To present a profile of label materials consumption trends in the newly emerging labeling regions.
- To have a particular look at the status of the label markets in selected Eastern European emerging markets inside and outside the EU from the viewpoint of the label converting industry.
- To highlight the most common concepts and misperceptions about the development of mutual cross border relationships between 'east and west' within our label business.
- To address potential ways in which such relationships could be developed to the mutual benefit of all concerned.