- December 31, 2003, PRESS RELEASE
NEW MADISON, OH, USA—The Packaging Label and Gravure Association reports its Seventh Technical and Operational Conference, "Co-Opetition," is slated for February 18 through 20, 2004, at the Adam's Mark Hotel in Jacksonville, FL, USA. According to the PLGA, the conference plans to feature several sessions, designed with minimal commercial content, including:
- Session 1: Strategic Alliances and Partnerships
An outstanding panel will discuss the need for, as well as the pros and cons of, strategic allliances and partnerships.
- Session 2: Cylinder Bases and Engraving Technology
Will report on factors that are improving "the foundation of our industry."
- Session 3: Environmental Compliance and Technology
This session will outline the regulatory trends facing the packaging and label industry and economic solutions.
- Session 4: Flexo vs. Gravure
The latest update on the economic model and converter experience, with original model introduced in February 2003.
- Session 5: What's New from the Suppliers
Suppliers announce new products and services.
- Session 6: Bench Marking
Learn how your company measures up to the best in waste reduction and productivity improvement.
- Session 7: Inks—The Lifeblood of Our Industry
To cover the latest and greatest in ink development.
Registration fees for the three-day event are: