- December 20, 2012
RESTON, VA | NPES The Association for Suppliers of Printing, Publishing and Converting Technologies elected four new directors and re-elected several returning directors to the NPES board during its business meeting on November 12 at the organization's 2012 Annual Conference in Indian Wells, CA. Christopher Payne, director and VP marketing Commercial Business, Eastman Kodak Co. continues to serve as chairman of the board until 2013.
Four new directors elected were:
- Richard Trapilo, executive VP & general manager, C.P. Bourg Inc.
- Erich Midlik, executive VP, Global Sales, Prime UV Systems Inc.
- Gavin Jordan-Smith, VP, solutions & production planning, BIS, Konica Minolta Business Solutions USA
- Andy Rae, senior VP, Heidelberg USA
Other directors re-elected to the board were:
- Mal Baboyian, president, Production Printing Systems, Oce North America
- DJ Burgess, president & CEO, Burgess Industries Inc.
- Mark Kannenberg, president, RBP Chemical Technology Inc.
- Marc Olin,VP & General Manager APPS, EFI
- Christopher Payne, director & VP marketing Commercial Business, Eastman Kodak Co.
- Michael Ring, president & VP-Worldwide Marketing, Xeikon America Inc.
- Ronald Rose, president, Nova Pressroom Products LLC
- Gina Testa, VP, Graphic Communications Industry, Xerox Corp.
Additionally, newly elected to the NPES Executive Committee to serve as treasurer was Michael Ring. Ralph J. Nappi was re-elected as president with NPES' William K. Smythe Jr. and Mark J. Nuzzaco re-elected as VP and secretary, respectively.