- June 12, 2005, pffc-online.com
KENNESAW, GA— Heidelberg reports that earning for financial year 2004/2005 (April 1, 2004 to March 31, 2005) have experienced a turnaround in sales, incoming orders, and operating profit. Outlook for the next financial year is expected to improve.
Results are as follows:
- Incoming orders climb by 8% to 3.5 billion Euro.
- Net profit of 61 million Euro achived.
- Sales of the Heidelberg Group grew 3% to 3.207 billion Euro.
- Sales of the Press Div. (offset printing) increased by 5% to 2.797 billion Euro.
- Operating profit improved from 10 million Euro to 160 million Euro.
- Free cash flow of 154 million Euro exceeded expectations.
- The Management and Supervisory Boards will propose that the Annual General Meeting on July 20, 2005, approves a dividend of 0.30 Euro per share for the year under review.
Heidelberg expects to see moderate growth in sales for the current financial year 2005/2006 on a comparable basis. At the beginning of the year, the high order backlog will provide a solid foundation for sales growth.
For more information, see heidelbergusa.com.