- August 19, 2013
BURNSVILLE, MN | Telstar Engineering offers the CadToGo on-site engineering service, said to allow users to produce high-class, high-profit hot stamp, heat seal, and embossed labels on existing presses without the need to send the work out to a service shop or competitor.
Features include the following:
• Digital touch screen controls with extensive operating diagnostics and switchable language
• Recipes for steel, brass, and magnetic dies
• Smooth, swift changeover with quick-disconnect pneumatic fittings
• Various anvil cover choices
• Tool widths from 7–26 in.
Company says press tension is maintained during press stops, since the tool lifts instead of the anvil dropping.