January 31, 2012
ROCKFORD, IL | Martin Automatic will exhibit and demonstrate its splicing and web handling technologies at drupa 2012, May 3–16, at the Fairgrounds in Düsseldorf, Germany.
Included will be:
• Complete narrow web automatic butt splicing unwind
• Wide web tapeless heat-seal butt splice system for nonwovens and films
• Web transport system for delicate webs
• Splice exhibit featuring overlap and butt-to-butt splices on various substrates, including taped, tapeless, and hot melt splices
• Return on investment (ROI) evaluations to help determine waste savings and productivity improvement from adding nonstop roll changing.
Martin equipment can also be seen at the Berhalter stand, which will feature a die-cutting system with new Martin butt splicer and accumulator/festoon for nonstop operation. Labelmen Machinery Co. will demonstrate Martin nonstop splicers and transfer rewinds on two separate press lines.