- March 27, 2005, pffc-online.com
ROCHESTER, NY— Document Security Systems (DSS) introduces AuthentiGuard, a new line of anti-copy and authentication technologies that are geared to combat the escalating costs attributed to counterfeiting of valuable documents and other items of intrinsic value, such as commercial checks, gift certificates, titles of ownership, birth certificates, ID cards, dollar-off coupons, and ticketing, as well as package and label products.
AuthentiGuard includes a variety of complimentary printing techniques to restrict counterfeiting ability. According to DSS:
- Hidden "VOID" and "COPY" images are 99% effective on almost any type of copier or scanning device
- The company’s "Survivor 21" and "Pantograph 4000" are compliant with "Check 21" banking regulations
- Security features can be printed on any combination of PMS colors
- There is less waste and fewer remakes
- Technologies can be used in traditional printing (offset, flexo, screen & intaglio) as well as with digital and on-demand equipment
For more information, visit documentsecurity.com.