- May 01, 2008
Flint Group's Packaging Inks Div. has completed a European project to identify the “Best of 4” solutions for all standard application areas to bring the best formulations to all customers. Part of the project was to develop a single informative ink naming concept. The result is a European Standard Portfolio of solvent-based inks for packaging applications. The product package includes European standard ink series as well as individually formulated and designed specialty inks. The solvent-based standard range includes six main technology types:
- PluriRange nitrocellulose-based inks for gravure printing;
- FlexiRange nitrocellulose-based inks for flexo;
- MultiRange PVB-based ink systems for gravure and flexo;
- ElioRange PVC resin-based inks for gravure;
- ProRange CAP-based inks for gravure and flexo;
- SentryRange inks, whites, lacquers, and primers designed for the tobacco packaging industry.
What's happening at your company? Send your news to email@example.com.