- November 19, 2007, pffc-online.com
The 2008 of the Society of Vacuum Cleaners' (SVC) 51st TechCon will take place April 21-22, in Chicago. The program will address a number of technological breakthroughs and point to the most important, promising, and attractive developments for the future. Session topics will include:
- Symposium on Clean Technology Energy Conversion and Storage.
- High Power Impulse Magnetron Sputtering (HIPIMS).
- Biomedical and Pharmaceutical Applications of Vacuum Processes and Coatings.
- Optical Coating.
- Large Area Coating.
- Plasma Processing.
- Vacuum Web Coating.
- Tribological and Decorative Coatings.
- Process Modeling and Control.