- February 11, 2009
CMM Live! – The CMM Virtual Trade Shop–is anticipated to provide converting and industry professionals worldwide with a unique, interactive online networking opportunity featuring:
- Exhibitors showing their newest products and technology in their virtual trade show booths
- Exclusive conference sessions/content
- Live Q&A sessions scheduled for each of the presenters following their scheduled webscasts
- Chat with Yolanda Simonsis live at 3:30 p.m. CT.
CMM Live! exhibitors include key companies such as Maxcess International, Totani America, Bosch Rexroth, Polytype/Pagendam, MEGETC Systems, Available Plastics, DiTroilio Flexographic Institute, Eagle Rotary Systems, Goldenrod Corporation, and LasX Industries, Inc.
• Conference content presented by Sean Craig (Tidland/Maxcess University), Dave Roisum (AIMCAL Converting School instructor), a panel discussion from the leading industry publications including Yolanda Simonsis (PFFC), Mark Spaulding (Converting), Tom Polischuk (PackagePrinting), Lisa Pierce (Food & Beverage Packaging) and Brendan O’Neill (CMM Online).
• Live Q&A sessions in the CMM Live! lounge featuring CMM International’s official technology center coordinators Jim Lepp, Vince DiTrolio and Fred Shapiro
On Wednesday, February 11th from 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. (Central Standard Time), visit CMM LIVE! <http://vts.inxpo.com/scripts/InXpo.nxp?LASCmd=AI:4;F:QS!10100&ShowKey=1231>
The first-tiime Virtual Trade Show will allow visitors to see the latest products and technologies, educational on demand webcasts, offering real-time interaction, and online networking with converters around the world all with online chat capabilities.