- August 21, 2005, pffc-online.com
RADEBEUL, GERMANY—KBA has set up a JDF demonstration room in the customer center at its sheetfed offset facility in Radebeul to offer prospects a chance to test drive a JDF workflow embracing MIS, pre-press, and press. The entire production process, from (electronic) job scheduling to statistical cost accounting, can be demonstrated in this room using current or past data supported by media technology. Video systems are being installed to provide a direct visual link to the demo presses, which are at three separate locations.
Demonstrations can be given of the following components:
- KBA Logotronic Professional
- KBA Logotronic Basic (CIPLink and job protocol)
- Creo Prinergy workflow
- KBA Densitronic S (job scheduling, dynamic colour control)
- MIS technoLOGIC
- KBA Servicetronic Professional
- Press maintenance program.