- February 04, 2005, pffc-online.com
NEW YORK, NY—Packaging Strategies announces the Consumer Packaging & Converting Connection event, a conference debuting during CMM Intl. 2005 offering sessions focusing on the relationship between senior-level executives at CPG companies and their converter partner/suppliers. The conference will be held April 18-19, 2005 as a separate program alongside the CMM Intl. general conference program.
Some of the topics and special presentations will include:
- Streamlining the Supply Chain & Maximizing Profits Using An Integrated vs. Linear Value Chain
- Streamlining the Supply Chain: An End-User Perspective
- Driving "Converted" Value Into Higher-Value Consumer Packaging
- Delivering High-Value Package Solutions to CPGs
- High-Value Package Validation: A Converter’s Approach
- Best Practices in Vendor-Managed Relationships & Contract Packaging
- Converting Competition Into Opportunity: Evaluating Off-Shore Supplier-Partner Alliances
- Creating Competitive Workflow Advantages for Consumer Packaged Goods Producers
- Networking Luncheon & Feature Presentation: "Don’t Treat Your Supplier-Partner Relationship Like A Marriage!"
To learn more about the Consumer Packaging & Converting Connection conference program, visit packstrat.com.
CMM Intl. 2005 will take place April 18-21, 2005. For more information, visit cmmshow.com.