- October 18, 2004, pffc-online.com
RONKONKOMA, NY, USA — The Flexographic Technical Association (FTA) says converters and flexographic printers have until December 17, 2004 to submit entries to FTA's 2005 edition of its "Excellence in Flexography" award competition. Entries submitted by November 19, 2004, adds FTA, will receive an Early Bird Discount.
Both FTA members and non-members, as well as "all flexographic printers, printer buyers, and qualified graphic arts schools," are eligible to enter, states FTA. "Supplier companies may submit entries on behalf of a printer or designer with their permission." In addition:
- All entries must have the customer's (print buyer's) approval for entry.
- All entries must have been flexographically printed in their entirety.
- Entries must have been produced for a production run of an actual market product. Products from tests, sample runs, and mock-ups are not eligible.
- All entries must have been produced between January 1 and December 17, 2004.