- December 06, 2002, PRESS RELEASE
2003 FTA Excellence in Flexography Awards Competition
DEADLINE: Entries received by January 17, 2003
Entry form (PDF format) at flexography.org/online/awards/excellence/competition.cfm
RONKONKOMA, NY, USA—Got good print? If so, you may want to consider entering the Flexographic Technical Association's annual Excellence in Flexography Award Competition. FTA says the annual competition provides a chance to seel the best the industry has to offer in printing technique, technology, and package design. The award reconizes converters and printers that have embraced flexo and pushed to the next level, adds the trade group.
FTA list the following requirements for eligiblity in its entry brochure:
- Please utilize the following criteria when determining your eligibility:
- All flexographic printers, print buyers, and qualified graphic arts schools are eligible to enter. Open to FTA members and non-members. (Entry fees are reduced for FTA member locations.) Supplier companies may submit entries on behalf of a printer or designer with their permission. All entries must have the customer's (print buyerj) approval for entry.
- All entries must have been printed flexographically in their entirety.
- Entries must have been produced for a production run of an actual market product. Products from tests, sample runs, and mock-ups are not eligible to compete.
- All entries must have been produced between January 1, 2002, and December 31, 2002.