Information Management Institute Annouces Final Programs for Tag/Label Printing and RFID Conferences
- March 13, 2002, PRESS RELEASE
KINGFIELD, ME, USA—The Information Management Institute (IMI) is pleased to announce the final programs for the upcoming 12th Annual TAG, TICKET & LABEL PRINTING Conference (imi.maine.com/taglabel02.html), slated for March 25–27, 2002, and the group's first RFID Conference (imi.maine.com/rfid02.html), slated for March 27–28, 2002. Both will be held at the Sheraton Safari Hotel, Orlando, FL.
According to IMI, attendees will learn about many potential opportunities to increase business. Among them:
- VOTING MACHINE RECEIPTS: New concept that could revolutionize voting machines!;
- REWRITABLE THERMAL MEDIA: Already a market winner in Japan!;
- NEW HARDWARE DEVELOPMENTS: ink jet, laser/LED & thermal technology developments to enable new market developments; and
- RFID: rapidly becoming a market winner in more and more applications. Learn how RFID can add value to your business and products.
For more about the Information Management Institute, visit them online at imi.maine.com.