- December 04, 2002, PRESS RELEASE
Adhesive and Sealant Council Inc. (ASC)
2003 Spring Convention and Expo, April 13 -16, 2002
St. Louis, MO
BETHESDA, MD, USA—The Adhesive and Sealant Council Inc. (ASC) announces a "call for papers" for its 2003 spring convention and exposition. ASC says the deadline for submitted papers is January 10, 2003.
According to ASC, its spring convention promises an offering of educational opportunities, including sessions on: waterborne applications; urethanes; sealants; and energy curing. Business sessions are slated to include market overviews and other topics specific to today's adhesive and sealant industry. Based on these session topics, adhesive and sealant industry members are encouraged to submit abstracts on issues including:
- Canisters and Other New Application Methods for Waterborne Adhesives;
- New Applications, Chemistries, and Processsing Methods for Sealants;
- Developments and Advances in Urethane Applications and Technologies;
- Developments in the Science of Adhesion;
- End Use Applications;
- Regulatory Issues Affecting the Adhesive and Sealant Industry;
- State of the Industry and Market Overview;
- E-Commerce and Global Communications; and
- Radiation Curing
According to ASC, the event will include a special one-day session, "Manufacturing: An Interactive Day," on Monday, April 14. ASC says the new seminar specifically is designed for adhesive and sealant manufacturers and will feature presentations discussing production, management, the Occupational Health and Safety Administration (OSHA), and Six Sigma. ASC also reports a urethanes short course will be held in conjunction with the exposition. More info is available at ascouncil.org/meetings.