- May 09, 2003, PRESS RELEASE
KENNESAW, GA, USA—Heidelberg reports it hosted a very successful "Technology Days" open house (May 1 and 2) in its Mt. Prospect, IL (near Chicago), technical center. According to the printing industry equipment manufacturer, more than 273 attendees "experienced the latest in prepress, press, direct imaging, and digital workflows" at the event.
Says Thomas McTernan, central regional manager, "This was the most successful show we've ever had in Chicago."
Contributing to its success of was the direct marketing group from Kennesaw, reports Heidelberg. "William McCarver, Betsy Tansey, Antonia Deal, and Jason Zimmerman started calling to invite and confirm customers on April 14th; they confirmed more than 310," adds the co.
Highlights of the show included:
- Seminar on hybrid printing and coating; "Heidelberg assembled a team of experts that presented information on how UV can enhance printers' businesses.";
- Going digital in an offset world;
- Post press solutions for commercial printers
- Prinect and JDF—an Adobe rep presented.