- February 25, 2002, PRESS RELEASE
CHICAGO, IL, USA—Not another trade show! Oh, yes, but not a printing and converting expo. If you want to stay abreast of product changes, new technology, and the latest design trends, then GlobalShop 2002 may be something you'll want to fit into your business travel itinerary in April. While it won't have industry focus present at industry-specific shows like CMM, Graphics of the Americas, or Ipex, GlobalShop 2002 will host a bevy of companies and important business information, says show organizer/sponsor NASFM
Among the prominent speakers to headline at the GlobalShop conference:
- Author and management guru Tom Peters presents the ins and outs of branding for the 21st century;
- Track the direction consumer marketing is heading and learn how observing customer behavior is one of the most valuable tools you can have. Presented by Paco Underhill, author and president of Envirosell;
- Get practical solutions from author and futurist John Naisbitt on how to differentiate your company in the face of technological sameness; and
- Join Michael Potter, chairman and CEO of Big Lots, to learn how this previously quiet giant is making loud noises in the retail arena.
GlobalShop 2002 is slated for April 18–20 at McCormick Place, Chicago, IL. More information can be found by visiting globalshop.org.