- October 03, 2006, pffc-online.com
MASON CITY, IO—Features of Metalcraft's newly launched flexible, RFID converting service include:
- Subsurface printing of logos, copy, barcodes, and other fixed or variable data.
- Full encapsulation of HF or UHF inlays in polyester, polypropylene, polyethylene, or polycarbonate, die-cut to a custom size.
- Customized attachment options, including "hang tags" and isolated constructions for mounting to metal surfaces.
- Inlay programming for custom data, UPC, or EPC codes with synchronization of the item's printed image and post-programming data verification.