- August 16, 2010
PHOENIX, AZ | The In-Mold Decorating Assn. announced the winners of its Fourth Annual Awards Competition that recognizes the industry’s best in-mold labeled packaging and in-mold decorated durable products. The winning entries were chosen based on creativity in design, engineering and innovation. The winners of the 2010 IMDA Awards are:
- Best IMD Durable Product – Distinctive Plastics for Spa Control Panel
- Best Injection Molded Part – Treofan and IML Labels Canada for Alouette® Blue Cheese Container
- Injection Molded Part, Honorable Mention – Serigraph Inc. for Vacuum Cleaner Fascia
- Best Label Design – Treofan and IML Labels Canada for Chapman’s Yogourt Container
- Best Part Design – Ropak Packaging for On the Border Margarita Mix Container
- Part Design, Honorable Mention – Trexta for iPhone Back Cover
- Best Product Family – StackTeck and Gateway Packaging for Nesquik Containers
- Product Family, Honorable Mention – IGH Solutions for Transformers - Slurpee Cups
- Best Thin Wall Packaging – Airlite Plastics Co. for Lloyd’s Barbeque Containers
- Thin Wall Packaging, Honorable Mention – Alto Plastics and Goodman Fielder for Meadow Fresh Yoghurt Package
The 2010 IMDA Awards will be presented to the winners at IMLCON & IMDCON 2010, Sept. 29, 2010, in Miami, FL.
For more details about the Award winners or to request high resolution images of the winning entries, contact: Ron Schultz, executive director, In-Mold Decorating Assn.; 480-473-0301; firstname.lastname@example.org .