- November 09, 2007
READING, MA | Techkon GmbH has established Techkon USA. This North American operation will market Techkon's SpectroPlate, SpectroDens, and Scanning Spectro-densitometer products.
Techkon products share a hand-friendly design that can be maneuvered over the color target and activated with a click of a button in one fluid motion. All products feature Techkon's proprietary spectral sensors, optical system, and image processing algorithms which provide a mercurial measurement speed of one second and an aggressive accuracy standard.
Techkon's SpectroDens provides automatic measurement of densitites, dot gains, and spot colors to ensure consistent print-to-print color. Features include:
- Automatic CMYK functionality, requiring just one measurement to yield all four CMYK values and obtain densities for each color.
- G7 functionality support, enabling a unique display of both L*, a*, b*, and CMYK values, with recommendation of ink zone adjustments of the press.
- Two spectrally-balanced light sources to illuminate subjects with a 120X optically magnified image.
- High resolution, real-time image display.
- Patented scanning technology with a breakthrough ergonomic design that slides across ink zone control strips taking automatic color and density measurements.
- Dual functionality for automatic scanning and individual color measurements.
- See techkonusa.com.