- August 11, 2011
ALBUQUERQUE, NM | The Society of Vacuum Coaters (SVC) announces its education tutorial courses and technical program for its upcoming TechCon 2012, slated for April 28—May 3 at the Santa Clara Convention Ctr., Santa Clara, CA. The deadline for abstracts responding to a call for papers is Oct. 14, 2011.
Multi-level sponsorships are available along with booth reservations by contacting SVC.
To be considered for presenting at the TechCon event, abstracts on the following technical subject matter are being accepted:
• “Lab to Fab” Vacuum thin Film Manufacturing Processes
• New Materials and Processes for Photovoltaics Manufacturing
• Vacuum Web Coating
• Coatings for Cleantech Energy Conversion, Storage, and Related Processes
• Tribological and Decorative Coating
• Emerging Technologies
• High Power Impulse Magnetron Sputtering
• Vacuum Processes and Coatings for Biomedical Applications
• Optical Coating
• Large Area Coating
• Plasma Processing
A total of 26 Tutorial Courses will be offered at the event, including six new subjects, that are meant to complement both the exhibit and technical conference sessions. New Tutorials include the following:
• Zinc Oxide-Based and Other TCO Alternative to ITO: Materials Deposition, Properties, and Applications
• Introduction to Atomic Layer Deposition (ALD) Processes, Chemistries, and Applications
• Industrial Ion Sources
• Practice and Applications of High Power Impulse Magnetron Sputtering (HIPIMS)
• Understanding Solar Cells
• Introduction to Ellipsometry
The Technical Program will take place on April 30—May 3; the exhibit will be held May 1—2; and the Education Program will be held on April 28—May 3.
For more information, contact SVC at 505-856-7188 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.