- October 09, 2007, pffc-online.com
Technical paper submissions are invited for the 2008 TAPPI Coating & Graphic Arts Conference will be held May 4-7, 2008, in Dallas, TX, in conjunction with the TAPPI Papermakers Conference and PIMA Intl. Management Conference. Preference will be given to those papers highlighting the following "featured" topics:
- Papermaking in 2010 and beyond.
- Green chemistries.
- Renewable raw materials (pigments, binders, or additives).
- Nano materials (pigments, binders, or additives).
- Dry coating.
- Barrier coating.
- Blade scratch reduction.
- Blister resistance.
- Improved efficiency tecniques.
- Effect of print process (litho, flexo, gravure) on coating design.
- Color gamut: coating design, measurement techniques.
- Color profiling.
- Chemistry for inkjet coating.
- Methods for evaluating/improving product quality and printability from either papermaker or printer point of view.
- Coating design for digital printing.
Authors interested in presenting a paper on these or related topics, or a project update, should submit a draft manuscript to email@example.com by December 14, 2007. Abstracts are not accepted.
For additional information, contact Amy Dimmick, technical program committee chair, at 610/861-4919 or firstname.lastname@example.org.