- October 15, 2006, pffc-online.com
CHARLOTTE, NC—On August 1, Harper Corp. of America and a group of suppliers updated, informed and entertained an audience of 90 flexo industry professionals with a full day of continuing flexo education at North Carolina A&T State University in Greensboro, N.C., during the final stop on this year’s Harper Flexographic Solutions Tour.
Attendees aren’t the only ones who learn at the road shows. Dave Watson of Harper GraphicSolutions commented, “I learned so much new information about films from Jose’s (Alfaro) presentation. It was the first time Mitsubishi presented at a show this year. We learn a lot from each other.”
The day’s presentations included:
- Pre-Press Practices that Control Color Management
- Analog vs. Digital Plate Operational Differences
- How Anilox Rolls Affect Print, and What is Available For Combo Printing Jobs and White Ink Applications
- Ink Handling - What Should Be Monitored And Controlled
- Anilox Scoring: What Affects It And How To Prevent It
- What A Printer Needs To Know About Film Substrates
- Care & Maintenance of Anilox Rolls
To learn more, visit harperimage.com.