- August 23, 2005, pffc-online.com
CHICAGO, IL—PRINT & CONVERTING 05 will offer two free programs of workshops on the show floor, focusing on profit opportunities and technical challenges in the key growth areas of wide format digital imaging and mailing and fulfillment services. The seminars will take place in the Wide Format Pavilion and Mailing & Fulfillment Center exhibit areas. Twenty-four sessions are offered in each theater, featuring exhibiting company staff and industry consultants.
The workshops topics are:
Wide Format Pavilion Theater
- Marketing and Selling Wide-Format Printing
- Superwide Format Digital Printing - A Big Opportunity for Print Providers
- The Fine Art of Canvas—How to Turn Your Proofing Device into a Profit Center
- How to Create WOW Designs! Tips and Tricks when Designing for Large Format Printers
- Digital Photography: How to Improve Input for Digital Printing
- Crossover Market Opportunities for Commercial Printers
- Using Aqueous and Solvent Wide Format Printing
- Laminating Equipment—Considerations When Buying a Laminator
- Conventional + Digital Printing = Profits2: A Successful Model for Offset and Packaging Printing in the Future
- Laminates & Adhesives—Why Are There So Many To Choose From?
- New Markets for Digital Printing
- How to Determine the Right UV-Flatbed Printer for Your Needs
- Workflow for Digital Printers—Wide & Grand Format
- An Introduction to Wide Format—A Market Overview
- Wide Format Production Printing: What's In It For Me?
- Cost of Ownership for Wide Format Printers: Why the Purchase Price Means Less Than You Think
- Eco/Mild Solvents—How Do They Impact You and The Environment?
- Flatbed Printing: Markets and Applications
- Technology Drives Advertising Drives Technology
- Production Tips & Tricks for Running a Fine Art Printmaking Service
- Making the Most of Your Inkjet System
- New Choices, New Opportunities for Photo Printmaking
- Why Get Into Mailing?
- Vision Systems Assure Timely Detection of Production Errors
- Keeping Up With Customers on the Move
- "Best End-to-End Solutions," Key Factors for Optimizing Document Processing
- Mailing Services… A Natural Addition for Printers!
- PostNet Nightmares Turn to Sweet Dreams
- Mail Piece Production and Delivery Information—An Opportunity for the Enterprise
- 5 Key Factors of Mail Preparation
- Adding Mailing & Fulfillment Services to Your Service Offering
- Selecting the Right Inkjet Technology for Your Business
- Print Stream Optimization: An Innovative Approach to Print Preparation that will Revolutionize Mail Processing
- Building a Solid Address Cleansing Foundation
- Offering Mailing Services
- In-line vs. Off-line MICR Verification
- Re-Engineering Print Ready Documents for Efficient Mailings
For more information, visit print05.org.