- May 31, 2005, pffc-online.com
WASHINGTON, DC—The Society of the Plastics Industry has announced the members of the Executive Committee that will help plan for NPE 2006: The Intl. Plastics Showcase. Tim Stojka, CEO of Fast Heat, will serve as chairman while Dynisco Extrusion’s president, Randy Pearson, serves as vice chairman. Both were chairmen of SPI’s triennial Plastics USA trade show in 2001 and 2004, respectively.
Other members of the NPE 2006 Executive Committee include:
- H. Gunther Hoyt—immeidate past chairman (executive VP of Xaloy Inc. and was chairman of NPE 2003)
- B. Patrick Smith—marketing committee chairman (VP of marketing and sales for Maguire Products)
- Vincent L. Witherup—finance committee chairman (VP of Conair Group and was chairman of NPE 2000)
- Timothy W. Womer—conference committee chairman (VP of manufacturing and engineering for Xaloy)
NPE 2006 will take place June 19-23, 2005 at Chicago’s McCormick Place. For more information, visit npe.org.