- December 21, 2004, pffc-online.com
NEW YORK, NY—CMM Intl. show management have announced that the space allocated for the AIMCAL Pavilion at the 2005 event is nearly sold out. The pavilion ("The World of Metallizing, Coating, and Laminating Solutions") has already surpassed the 2003 CMM show in the number of exhibitors and square feet sold. 1,960 square feet have been sold for the 2005 show, versus just 1,120 square feet in 2003, almost a 75% increase.
In 2003, 16 AIMCAL members exhibited at the pavilion and 87 more exhibited in larger booths throughout the show floor. With four months until the show, there are 20 confirmed exhibitors who will occupy space in the 2005 pavilion. These exhibitors include:
- National Starch and Chemcial Co.
- Converter Accessory Corp.
- Technical Coating Intl.
- Arlon Engineered Coated Products
- ABBA Rubber Intl.
- Celplast Metalized Products Ltd.
- Galileo Vacuum Systems
- Esseci SRL
- Siemens Energy & Automation
- General Vacuum Equipment Ltd. (a div. of Bobst)
- CP Films
- Lamart Corp.
- InteliCoat Technologies
- Coating & Converting Resources
- Johnson Laminating & Coating
- MECA & Technology Machine
For information on exhibiting in the AIMCAL Pavilion, contact Erich Herbert, CMM director of sales, at 212/268-4160 ext. 104 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For additional information about the AIMCAL Pavilion, visit aimcal.org.
CMM Intl. 2005 will take place April 18-21 at Chicago's McCormick Place. Visit cmmshow.com to learn more.