- September 20, 2004, pffc-online.com
NEW YORK, NY, USA—The CMM International 2005 organizer reports four more associations have signed on to support Paperloop's converting machinery and materials exposition slated for next spring. According to Paperloop/CMM Events, the additional four endorsing associations include: the Packaging and Label Gravure Association (plga.com); National Association of Printing Ink Manufacturers (napim.org); the Waterless Printing Association (waterless.org); and the Flexographic Prepress Platemakers Association (fppa.net). The four newly added trade associations endorsing CMM bring the total to 17 endorsing organizations, adds the organizer.
Says CMM president Ian Johnston, "Endorsements from these leading associations clearly strengthen CMM's position as the premier event for the converting and package printing marketplace. The unprecedented number of associations also reflects the many different elements of the package printing industry that will be showcased at CMM 2005."
In addition to the four groups mentioned previously, other endorsing associations include:
- Flexographic Technical Association (FTA); flexography.org
- Association of Industrial Metallizers, Coaters, and Laminators (AIMCAL); aimcal.org
- Converting Equipment Manufacturers Association (CEMA); cema-converting.org
- RadTech International North America (RadTech NA); radtech.org
- National Paperbox Association (NPA); paperbox.org
- Paperboard Packaging Council (PPC); ppcnet.org
- Gravure Association of America (GAA); gaa.org
- Flexible Packaging Association (FPA); flexpack.org
- Conlatingraf (Confederación Latinoamericana de la Industria Gráfica); conlatingraf.org
- Brazilian Machinery & Equipment Association (ABIMAQ)
- Brazilian Flexographic Technical Association (ABFlexo)
- Brazilian Label Association (ABIEA)
- Flexographic Technical Association of Mexico (ATM Flexo/FTA Mexico)
Paperloop/CMM Events says five of these associations also will sponsor special pavilions and solutions theaters, including four pavilions making a their debuts at CMM 2005. They include:
- FTA's World of Label and Carton Flexo Solutions Pavilion
- PLGA's World of Gravure Print Quality Solutions Pavilion
- RadTech's World of UV & EB Solutions Pavilion
- NAPIM's World of Inks Pavilion
In addition, says the expo organizer, AIMCAL has increased the size of its pavilion that was successfully launched at the 2003 venue. AIMCAL's expanded area at CMM can be identified by visiting The World of Metallizing, Coating & Laminating Solutions Pavilion, says Paperloop/CMM Events.
More information about CMM 2005 can be found at cmmshow.com.