- July 27, 2004, pffc-online.com
ARLINGTON, VA, USA—Organizers of Pack Expo Intl. 2004, the Packaging Machinery Manufacturers Institute, PMMI, says among the new attractions at the venue this year in Chicago are the:
- The RFID Pavilion
- The Packaging Security Resource Center; and
- The Showcase of Packaging Innovations.
PMMI says among the business reasons to come to PACK EXPO International 2004 include:
- To browse more than 1,900 packaging and processing exhibitors from around the world presenting more than 1.3 million sq. ft. of exhibits.
- To network with others in your industry from all four corners of the globe.
- To attend specialized conferences led by highly regarded experts.
- To evaluate the latest advances while experiencing “live,” hands-on demonstrations of the best and newest technologies the world has to offer.
"PACK EXPO International 2004 takes place at one of the most easily accessible exhibition halls in the world— McCormick Place. Plus everything that puts Chicago on the map is within your grasp, including world-class restaurants, theaters, museums, and shopping," states PMMI.
For more information about Pack Expo and PMMI's conference program, visit pei2004.packexpo.com.